Monday, December 15, 2008

8 stitches

SOO to make a lonnnnng story as short as possible..i walk to Haggen and Destiney's mom swung by to pick me up..we get to her house walk to jordan's and everyone is there! so we went sledding, 4 wheeling, snowball fighting, hot coco drinking, watched a movie, and more! Who ever loves Jordan's house say I!

I!! I!! I!! I!!

haha so we hang out for a bit, then Destiney's mom calls for us to go home (around 4ish because it was getting dark out and she was going to meet us at the bottom of bull mt.)

so we are walking down hill and i feel the urge to slide all the way down by feet! "weee ITS BRILLIANT!" i thought...well not so brilliant now.. So I'm sliding down bull mt. hill and Destiney is being smart walking on the sidewalk (not slippery) and i think "wow she is just no fun." well as I'm sliding she yells "CAR!" so i slide to the side of the road planning to stop myself using a parked car along the road.


BAHAHAHAHA...stupid.
stupid. stupid.

i pull my hands out in front of me and then right before i reach the car i slip and my leg BANGS into the front bumper..i fall sliding half way under the car and start balling because im in so much pain! Destiney thinks im laughing so tells me to stop playing around.

oh jeez.


she FINALLY notices im not moving and (walks) to me. WOW....really?? she thinks im kidding..

kidding??
no.

in serious pain??
YES.

so she then tells me to see if i can walk and...i keep crying, but eventually manage to pull myself up and limp..so i limped half way down the hill then found Destiny's mom driving upp. "THANK YOU!!!" i thought. i couldn't bare walking any further.

so we get to the house and Destiney and i glued ourselves to myspace...about 5 minutes later her mom asks "have you checks on your leg yet?" and i said "uh no..it'll be fine." and she tells me to take a look..do i dare?...yes..
...pant leg going up..


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! SHUT UP!
i have the biggest/deepest wound right below my right knee.
sick. sicko. nasty. bloody. EW!

so i end up driving to this mini hospital place...good thing Destiney's mama is a nurse..she knew what to do and all :):) yippee.
well now I'm fixed. but cant do anything! uhhhg. and we have no school all week because of snoww...yet here i am stuck in beaverton...nothing is flowing the way i wanted it too..grrr

wanna see a picture before/after the stitches??.....
OKAY! (just be aware...pretty nasty..)


hahaha gross :)




HEY THATS ME! (with my prize for being so brave!) and i got two stickers!

5 comments:

Olivia said...

aww i'm sorry Lape. hey, i have a scar on my right knee too (had a few stitches but most of the wound couldn't be stitched because the skin was scrapped away, ugh.. the worst pain i ever endured).

you're lucky destiny's mom is a nurse... i had to pay for my 'medical services' out of my own pocket.

katelyn said...

ahh Im glad your ok!! that sounded very painful..good thing destiny's mom is a nurse.

Lindsay Rosas said...

You poor baby! great story though :) when i came home from work yesterday joe told me you were in the ER getting stitches! i was freaking out for you..i am glad you are ok.

I can not wait to be sisters!! two weeks!

jenny said...

ahhh!! 8 stiches!! so scary...i hate needles! I'm glad you're ok tho :)

debeckhardt said...

You are so brave! Stitches are a real drag! Got 5 on my chin when I was in Kindergarten. OUCH!