Friday, December 19, 2008

home again

I spent all my day wed. with Dessy and slept over :) then spent all thursday with her and got maicures :) it was a splendid two days :)

Now im home and it feels great! i love the feeling of being home when its been a while..yet in a few hours i know ill be dieing to do something outside of home! haha its pathetic i know.

well my leg is recovering well. but its starting to enter the iching stage :( im going to DIE!
not exactly, but it'll be hard! I had a dream I ruined the stitches...it was..not pretty :/
well yeah. i dont have much to talk about. im just happy we didnt have school all week and now we have 2 weeks of winter break! maan i lucked out :):) life is to my satisfaction as of right now.



DESSY & I TAKE TOO MANY PICTURES;;

1 comment:

Olivia said...

you're SO not a homebody. that's okay... till you're married with children.

umm.. what was i going to say...? oh, your blog backround was one of the three that i was trying to decide upon. cool. you copy me. i don't know how you knew but... you knew somehow.