Monday, June 21, 2010

"And he smells like strawberrys!"


one word to explain my feelings after seeing toy story 3 in theaters: ......not possible. It was everything i hoped it would be:). Within 2 minutes of the movie it was able to take me back to the good ol' days, being home 24/7 with all my siblings watching movies and playing outside. it was so cool to play outside. Boy do miss those days.

In toy story 3 Andy went off to college leaving his toys behind, it was pretty sad...and... well, who am i fooling? i cried big time.

Graduating high school is a huge step i've come to realized after watching toy story 3..and yes i learn many life lessons through disney channel and disney movies..where would i be without them? BUT! as i was saying, college is just around the corner, and im reading all the college tip books i can get my hands on!
They have a lot of GOOD STUFF to offer a
clueless freshman like myself..



ps. Ian purchased this new CTR ring for me, since my other one went missing..he's so thoughtful and i'm so lucky :)

1 comment:

Olivia said...

i have to see that movie.

you always were a Disney little gal.

you've always been a little kid in a grownup body :)

I'm excited for you to start college. It'll be great to have Ian around, if he's as goofy as you, we'll have a ball.

Love and miss you.