Sunday, June 27, 2010

birthday wishes to david!

here's a happy late birthday wish to my handsome nephew david:)the last time i saw you, there were many things you did to make me never forget how wonderful you are:
I loved tickling your neck, and you laughing hysterically.
I loved how you were just so patient with nana and saione. (but i've heard its different now that your older and more aware of they they are doing to you)
i loved your umas:)
i loved the way you'd cry for mom and crawl to me thinking i was her
i loved making you smile, even if it made me look like a complete lunatic!
i loved it when your helmet would squeeze your face down
and i just flat out love you baby david:! I can't wait to see you in august!

love,

Aunty Lape:)

3 comments:

Lindsay Rosas said...

what a great bday post! David is such a cute little guy :) I am sooooo excited for you to be here in August!!!! I miss you!!!

Olivia said...

cute post. those are some of my favorite photos of you two. i can't believe that was just a year ago, crazy.

i love how the children gravitate towards you. maybe they too see that you're just a big kid in a grown ups body :)

i can't wait till you and Ian get here!

Joseph Rosas said...

Hey Lape, good to see you active on BLOG, i know this makes Gen and Lindsay happy :)