Thursday, November 27, 2008

gobble gobble!


happy thanksgiving everyone!
(Will at his happiest) lol


so thanksgiving is all about being
thankeful for everything you have right?



well, i'm thankful for;

my family
the church of jesus christ of latter day saints
my brain
my fuzz pink/blue socks from 2 christmas's ago
the eckhardts
food
agua (H2o)
transportaion
kind people
my toothbrush
facebook
my camara
uplifting music
friends
teen vogue
duck tape
arizona tea

and plenty more :)
P.S



EXPLANATION:

i was having sort of a rough day so i put together my own outfitt for thanksgiving this year. well hey it made me happy :)!

2 comments:

katelyn said...

lol you look wonderful in that pic:) how are you doing with things...? jenny kinda filled me in, but we need to talk.. :) love you:)

Olivia said...

your blogs are always so cute and creative. and did you really wear that to the thanksgiving dinner? nice.