Saturday, November 15, 2008

long break

oh hello stranger, well to sum it all up:



sister is married!






brother is home and engaged to lindsay!





our president of the United States of America today is black.






there was a full house for the first time in years:





i still have the cutest nease and nephews:




as for me...current status: slacker. looking for a job.


i gave myself a purple tint! its original. and makes me want to
have a tint of a dark plum mixed with my pastey brown skin.
it just gives myself the right touch i think.


1 comment:

Olivia said...

slacker. it's so nice to have a job because you can spend all your money on whatever whenever you want and you can't get in trouble to spending all of it on yourself. once you get a job you will truly enjoy the benefits! do it.