Monday, November 17, 2008

so high school

tolday i surrvied yet another monday in my typical teenager life; which includes nothing but...

-school work.
-gossip. (i try to exclude myself from any of it.)
-crowded halls with an indescribable stench.
-grumpy subs.
-loud jocks.
-oblivious girls looking for attention.
-your typlical materialistic fanatics. "look at my new true-religon jeans!" (woop-dee-doo-dah for you.....spoiled fartheads.) dont mind me...i'm just in "hater mode"...haha but really? i can live my life just perfectly without $150 dollar jeans. i learn from the best: Genesis Toki :)
-come home, and what am i left to do? nothing but more school work.

im actually grateful i get to have the free education...i'll take the most i can out of it..usually.



>>



i had a funny insedent happen to me 2 mornings ago. i woke up early and found my self in pain....i was so sore! FOR WHAT? i thought. i do absolutely nothing..like i said in my last post im slacking....well i still haven't quite figured out this mysterious pain in my leg ive been feeling the past 3 days now...it feels as if i ran 5 miles. which is certainly not the case.

odd? agreed.


>>

The other night i went and visited the cousins;
These twins are so halarious/upbeat
and are probably the biggest 5th graders you will ever come across.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

man lape, i so love your personality. reading your blogs are the highlight of my day.

a pair of jeans that cost 150 can look like 10.00 on the wrong body. it's all about the fit and figure. i'm proud of you little grasshopper.

the twins are huge with huge personalities. but that snapshot makes 'em look really huge.

and lastly, school does stink but it won't last forever, no worries.

love you.