Thursday, August 21, 2008

call 911

A night at the eckhardts! just like the good ol' days :) ...minus the death hives, emily's new friend, and the black robber missing a front tooth that jenny was absolutely terrified of...hmmmmm lets just rewind yes?


driving to the eckhardts was for some reason peaceful..then i finally relized "what the heck! why is the radio off?" so i then crank that thing up! ahaha much better. next thing i know im at the eckhardts ringing the door bell..two eyes pop out of the side window next to the door, and the door opens "hi! i thought you were the robber..." is the first thing jenny says. lol, we let loose with the giggles and made our way down stairs. Anyone just want to skip to the juicy parts say "I".......I! so first i meet emily's friend.."i guess i should shake your hand...." YEEEEAAAAH. minutes pass by and they are just reading eachothers texts...joy :) later i change into my scrubs (so comfy!) and ready to hit the hay!

....not so fast. i begin to get little hives on my arm..mehh no biggie! so i scratch. 10 minutes fly by and the next thing you know BAM! they're all over! my back, my thighs, my hmmmm hmmm! : oh gosh. (as lindsay would describe them: "they were as big as my hand!!") hahah well here i am..scratching to death! lindsay & jenny (kt passed out hours before all this) just looking at me helpless, unless they wanted to help scratch the massive hives on my hmmm hmmmm! hahah.... gross.

So im in my own world scratching away for a good hour with linday in the backround saying "you poor thing.." and jenny saying "lindsay, lets wake up mom!" ...well sadly we didnt wake up the nurse in the house...and came up with a method of our own. (wet towels and a blow dryer) what a relief! i'm cured! well not completely. but the itch came to an end! and so i was satisfied. :)

The night then becomes more complicated the second emily steps foot into jenny and kt's room...with me, jenny and lindsay waiting anxiously to know "everything!" about...her friend. BUT! this is not the time or place to disscus our privite conversation.............. for you noisey readers :) well ive reached my stopping point! and i'll end with 3 last words: what a night!

RANDOM PHOTO AT DISNEYLAND WITH THE ECKHARDTS

(i think kts drowning in jenny's hair?) lol

1 comment:

Olivia said...

did you ever tell Debbie about the hives? was it an allergic reaction to something? i wish i could of hung out with ya'll.