Sunday, August 31, 2008

horray ghetto lips?

ive always wondered what it would be like to have big juicy ghetto fabulous lips... well, that wonder is long gone! i've had my experience last night..oh the horror. my lips were bigger then angelina jolie..true story i tell ya. So i got new lipgloss while school shopping (the only good thing about going back to school) and its sephora brand lipgloss. i then shove it on..not knowing what to expect.

WELL it look great! so there for i bought it :)
my lips at the smallest..picture them 5 times fatter..
my lips were about to POP! just call me PUFF daddy.


later that night my lips began to tingle when i decided 2 just shoved some more on..but didnt think anything of it, until i was with the group of friends... (great timeing for big lips, when i'm with the guys who make fun of absolutely anything & everything) my friend destiney takes a peek at me during the movie and..doesnt whisper, but YELLS... OMG ELIZABETH! YOUR LIPS........THEY ARE HUGE!! oh great...now all attention on elizabeth & her chubby lips! (it was more the upper lip really) so there i was sitting and just listening to all the guys clown on my fat lips. so then good ol' trina (jordans mom)..(jordans a friend of mine)..says "lets go get you some bennadryl"..then we go. and when i'm back to the house i crash, and found out the paparazzi were takeing photos of my jumbo lips while i was alseep.....yay.

THANK YOU SEPHORA LIP GLOSS...........not.

3 comments:

Olivia said...

haha, but that's so sad. so much for expensive lip gloss. my dear elizabeth, don't you know the cheap stuff are just as good too? maybe that's just what you get, haha.

Olivia said...

and one more thing, why do big lips have to be titled "ghetto?" not cool.

katelyn said...

Hey e-roe. its katie, I got a blog spot:) haha.