Wednesday, August 20, 2008

reunited

i wake up; grab some banana cake and a cup of milk for breakfast. watch a little freshprince, then get ready to spend time with my two most superest cousins lia and amalia :)! I pick them up and come back to my house waiting for the mom to come home so i can get mula mula for my gasolina! i know, im pathetic.... 16 years old without a job, and i have my parents paying for my gas, and buying my friend's birthday gifts. im a failular. oh well! so then i hear the front door open, and my lovely mom has the money for me (im so lucky). so we happily drive off to the mall, singing out loud on a rainy day..wait a second rain in august? welcome to oregon. what a joke. so we drive..and sing..and dance..and yell wierd and awkward noises to those innocent pedestrians walking along the sidewalk. (what els would you expect? its us..)

we finally reach our destination! the mall. with absolutley nothing but lint in our pockets. so we look around and get tired of saying "i want this" or "wow im coming back to get this!"...and migrate to the apple store, hmmmm photobooth and 3 tongans might end up a little outta control. hahaha so we are takeing billions of pictures, and people just stareing...like that makes a difference? we just kept strikeing our poses and flaunting our stuff! until i get a little too picture happy and knock down a sign..then half the store had their full attention on us..super


done with that, so we realize our stomach's are saying "feed me!!"..then decide to go to toco bell, we eat. and hang out a little longer. then the night comes to an end and i drop those funny girls off at home. (snaps for a fun day!)

2 comments:

Olivia said...

you are the funniest person to me. i've never met a personality like yours.. actually my friend Jana and you are alike.. maybe it's a 'the baby of the family' thing. i love you and thanks for a good laugh.

Olivia said...

as i'm clicking back to your main page, i'm crackin' up at your headline with the photo, haha! i didn't see it before i left that first comment.