Sunday, August 24, 2008

trip to the dew tour

1. ryan scheckler :)
2. bahahahah us and ryan (sorta)
3. ryan's scribbles on my left arm!


Yesterday i had the opportunity to visit of the dew tour in Portland Oregon. It was sweaty, sticky, exhausting, and lound. but very enjoyable! :)

I went for one reason and one reason only..to see my husband (ryan scheckler) and so i get there a little late (poor ryan waiting so patiently for me) and i stand in the crown, i swear we made eye contact! ...no one can tell me different, even if my eye sight is slightly off. it was destiney i tell ya!

me and my friend jasmine go to stand in line, but the LARGE man says "sorry ladies, the line closed 20 minutes ago" WHA WHA WHAAAAAAAT?! ...i dont care! and... i jumped over that gate! hahahaha, more like i moaned a sad moan then walked away with a frown flat on my face. We look at him from the other side of the gate for a solid 20 minutes. then notice how pathetic we look, so then walk along.


some drunk guy came up to me not saying a word and wraped his arms around me saying "take a picture with me!" ...um my thoughts: "eww dirty man! get off me! your smell like doodoo! help me...no i wont take a picture with you...blah!" SNAP. there it was, he took that picture in half a second before i could say anything. "thanks DUDE! 107.5 ROCKS!#!#@%#$!" i'm guessing he was running that little stand for the radio station 107.5 (fyi good station) so i walk off terrified and my "friend" (who did nothing to help me) giggleing by my side.


we get free stuff..the world was good to me that day. and we both are sweating more then uncle ural tryin to tie his shoes! it was absolutley repulsive. for some reason all i could think about was ryan...ryan ryan ryan. so we decide go back and look at him. the line is almost over...people start crowding us by the gate. i ask a girl "what in the world is going on?" and she said "ryan is coming over here after the line!" OH WOW. i love life. so ryan comes over and girls are screaming head off! ...watta pain. (i dont scream). i did once then felt incredible rediculous, so i stopped and just jumped around! he signed my phone..a paper..and my arm. he touched my arm, oh ryan :):) lol


so life today is to my satisfaction! and the dew tour was just magical.

oh happy day!

1 comment:

Olivia said...

who's ryan?

but that's way neat you met someone famous.

and you should of kicked the drunk guy in the balls. he wouldn't have remembered.

miss you & that personality. i'm glad you liked ryanna's singing. i posted that for you.

by the way.. drop the 'e' and add 'ing' to your words. maybe you already know and just don't care :) love you.